Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Amigo The Movie premier event outfit


This is what I wore at AMIGO THE MOVIE costume exhibit and premier showing event that I was invited to. The attire theme of the event is "Filipiniana your way" (FYI, Filipiniana is a traditional costume/wear here in Philippines) so I decided to wear it in a modern way.

Let me just tell you about my way of wearing Filipiniana. I wore a top that have laced-embroidered sleeve because during the early times the top of the Filipino women are embroidered, next is the Sarong which is traditional wrap-around skirt and finally, I matched it with a beaded necklace an inspiration from the accessories women wear during that time. So there you have it, I hope I made justice to the filipiniana wear.

I'll blog about the event tomorrow, the costumes that they used and about the movie. For now, I'll leave you with this.

TSF Signature

2 comments: