Monday, August 1, 2011

Now that it's raining more than ever

Leather Jacket, Thrifted • Shirt, Zara • Skirt, K2 • Leather studded wrap, Extremefinds Co. • Rings and Boots, Aldo

It has been raining these couple of days because of the tropical storms that's been hitting the country. I can't even remember the last time we had warm sunny weather, hence the lack of outfit posts, it's just so hard to take photos and dress up the way you want with this terrible weather without getting wet but anyway, I manage today because although it was raining, it was not pouring hard.

This look had been almost all black-gray palette but thanks to the pink skirt it added a little fun to this rocker-biker look. I can't get enough of the leather jacket, I love how it always dresses my look up, aside from blazers, I think I need more of these in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment