Sunday, April 7, 2013

London calling

Simone's Closet crop top and skater skirt / Forever 21 necklace and bracelet / Call It Spring Peeptoe heels

Well ladies, summer is here and it’s a must for a fresh chic summer bottom. Instead of reaching for those ripped denim go to cut-offs this summer 
why not try out an ultra-chic skater skirt for a change. It can be teamed with anything from a plain tshirt to a blazer depending on the style you 
want to achieve. The versatility of these flippy little skirts make these a must rock for summer, it's ultra-girly with a hint of retro edge.

2 comments:

  1. Girly with a bit of edge - definitely my favorite combination.;) You look great, babe, I really like that top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm no longer sure whether this publish is written through him as no one else realize such specific approximately my difficulty. You are amazing! Thank you!

    Also visit my site ... sian

    ReplyDelete