Monday, June 20, 2011

It's all about the exposure

Dress, FreewayBlazer, DressBelt, Topshop • Bag, from KoreaRing, A'postropheWatch, IceShoes, Call It Spring.

Looking at these photos, would you believe that it's gloomy and raining outside? well you just have to set the right exposure to your camera and viola! there's light.

Anyway I decided to wear basic black today to compliment my leopard printed shoes, which is my current favorite sneakers, it gives me both comfort and style. I bought these sneakers from Call It Spring, which is the second largest banner of ALDO Groupe Inc., they really have an amazing collection of shoes for both men and women. It's one of my favorite shoe store and we are lucky because Philippines actually is the first to have Call It Spring in Asia, isn't that awesome? so I recommend you guys to check out Call It Spring at Robinsons mall Ermita and Greenbelt3 or you can also check out their website here and like them on facebook.

TSF Signature

6 comments:

  1. Kresta! Subscribed to your blog na! Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuute sneakers! is the brand from here or abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kriska! Thank you for Subscribing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute noh? my zebra print din nyan. The brand is from abroad but it's already available here in Philippines. There one at Greenbelt3 and one at Robinson's Ermita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very true!!! hahaha i still feel alienated with my cam though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! So glad to see a comment from you! (first time!) Just play around with it, that's how I learned :)

    ReplyDelete