Sunday, June 19, 2011

Under my umbrella

Military blazer, IzzueStripes longsleeve, Thrift storeBlack jeans, LeeInkarlcerating boots, Soule PhenomenonBag, Balenciaga
Belt, LandmarkWatch, Kolber Geneve

Ella ella, ay ay ay (insert background music here). Yes aside from Rihanna's song that was playing in my head, literally I was under my umbrella on my out and about today. I was just talking about how nice yesterday's weather is, and here it is now, the gloomy, that makes you wanna just curl up in the bed kind of weather, I think I jinks it oops.
So moving on, it was raining all day so I decided to cover myself up by wearing pants and booties so my feet won't get wet. 

On the side note, Today is Father's Day and I'd like to greet my father and the only man in my life, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Thank you for always being there for me and for providing the family everything that we need. You're the greatest and best father! Love you Papa!


TSF Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment