Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer forever

Sleeveless top, H&MMaxi dress, RedheadWedge sandals, Heatwave (from Singapore) • Wayfarer sunnies, RayBan 
Belt, Kids of BayoBeadcuff, Forever21 • Watch, Sport Quartz (from Singapore)Ring, A'postrophe

It was a sunny weather yet again, It's already in the middle of June which is the start of the rainy season here, yet it feels like it's still summer season. Don't get me wrong, I love the warm sunny weather rather than the cold wet rain, I'm actually happy with this kind weather! It's a great opportunity to wear happy and colorful outfits. I decided to wear this outfit today because the fabric of this maxi dress is very cool, this dress looks like a party dress actually so I tone it down by wearing a casual sleeveless on top, it isn't because I don't like it as it is but it's too "formal" for a random day out, also so as not too look as if I got lost on my way to a debut or a wedding or some sort (you can probably imagine the scene).

TSF Signature

6 comments:

  1. i love the colors Kaye! My fave color combo! So glad you're blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So summer. Super love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ishna! that goes for the both of us, I love combining pink and apple green :) Thank you for following and reading my blog, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed GF, can't get over with summer pa. Don't you just love wearing those kind of colorful clothes? :) Thank you so much for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yannie! :D This is my favorite outfit post so far!

    ReplyDelete