Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's our very own

Cardigan, Dorothy Perkins • Buttondown, K2 • Shorts, Forever21 • Accessories, SM department store • Peeptoe heels, Primadonna

It may not look like it seem but it's still raining today. I just had a great opportunity earlier this afternoon when the rain stopped, so I took the advantage to take outfit photos.

I've been obsessing with prints lately and I came across this buttondown on sale at K2, the pattern of the print really attracted me to buy it. I just noticed it now, that the details of it resembles the pattern of the traditional filipino tribe costume worn by indigenous people. It's amazing that they incorporate this traditional print into a modern outfit. I can proudly say, that this beautiful print is our very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment