Saturday, August 20, 2011

Next big thing

Leather jacket, Thrifted • Tank top, Robinson's department store • Leopard maxi skirt, Thrifted
Wedge, Nomine (Singaporean brand) • Bag, from Korea

Went to Rockwell yesterday, it's the first day of the next big thing bazaar. There are a lot of great items out there, believe me I was all over the place like a little girl on a candy store yet so unsettled on what to buy for that reason. Of course, I cannot go home empty handed, I only shopped for few clothes though because I was drawn so much on the unique and hard to find accessories.

The bazaar will run until Sunday, so if you guys want to go shopping this weekend head on to Rockwell tent for the next thing bazaar and have a happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I love how you describe my style perfectly :) Have a great weekend as well! :)

    ReplyDelete