Sunday, September 11, 2011

SMART: Smart NetPhone grand launch

Leather jacket, Thrifted • Top, NY Square by SM • Skirt, K2  • Heels, Charles & Keith Necklace, Call It Spring •  Bracelets and ring, Forever 21

Last night, I was at Republiq club for the grand launch of Smart NetPhone and the party was wild! Open bar all night, shuffle and dougie dance off, drinking contest, great party music, raining cash, Smart netphone giveaways- these are all the happenings last night. It was an awesome event, one of the best I've been to so far.

These phones are out in the market now, so you better get a hand of these amazing sexy phone, only P9,900!

Sorry I wasn't able to take photos inside because I have to leave my huge camera at the locker because the place was packed, but nonetheless I had so much fun, it was indeed the most happening place to be!

4 comments: