Monday, June 27, 2011

One way or another ver.2

Leopard printed top, Zara • Shorts, Pink Manila • Heels, Call It Spring
Bag, Balenciaga • Watch, Kobler Geneve • Sunnies, Forever21


After the shoe malfunction, here is my final look from yesterday. I took another set of photos with the new heels that I bought at Call It Spring, which is becoming my favorite shoe store now because they have styles that I really like. Actually, when I found out that my shoe is broken I immediately thought of buying to Call It Spring, I knew that I could buy right away because for one, their price is reasonable and the shoes are very stylish.

TSF Signature

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a watch like yours for a long time. I can't find the right size for me.
    I love your Balenciaga! I'm jealous.lol
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really hard to find watches that fits my wrists size, this one I had it adjusted. Thank you, I think it's my one and only designer bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is your balenciaga original????

    ReplyDelete